Friday, February 7, 2014

Late As Usual...

Well, I've been failing my resolution.

Here's what's been happening in my life these past two weeks:

I tried out for Shenanigans. (The improv comedy troupe on campus.)

I made it into Shenanigans. (We'll be having a show at the end of this month.)

The weather has been very bipolar. One day it's freezing cold and snowing and the next day it is beautiful with sun.

I guess Virginia weather is exactly like Professor Stone said, "If you don't like the weather in BV, wait 30 minutes and it will change."

I'm not doing very good on my resolution to take more pictures, but my Dad is here for the weekend and I'm definitely bringing my camera out.

School is good. My schedule is pretty light this semester, so it has been chill.

Anyway, next week is Valentines! Woo!

I know most people hate it because they think it should be called Singles Awareness Day.

But, for me, I think of Valentines as a time to show your love to everyone special in your life. (Not just your significant other.)

Plus, hearts and candy. Pink. Red. Lace. Doilies. Conversation Hearts.

Valentines is a beautiful time of the year.

Remember, even if you're single don't worry. Show your love to everyone in your life because that is what Valentines is really about.

Now, just for fun, here are some pictures that I didn't post last semester of my wild mane of hair.

 


#3: Post your favorite quote.

This is a really hard one because I have SO many favorite quotes. So, I'm going to post more than one.







No comments:

Post a Comment