Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Beautiful Sadness

Well, my friends, I'm a bad blogger. 

Yup.

I haven't posted in almost month and I'm sorry.

So, my life has been pretty interesting this past month, but I won't bore you with the details right now.

I have midterms this week and spring break next week, so I kind of need to go study.

Here is something that describes my mood right now:

I promise I'll post more at the end of this week. 

I just pray that I make it through midterms without having a totally mental breakdown.

Till next time...



#4: Tell of 5 places you want to visit:

Disney World

I've been to the magical kingdom of "Land" in California. This place is on my bucket list.



New Zealand

First off, beautiful place. Second off, those accents though. Mmmmm...yum. 
Plus, Hobbiton.


Paris, France

I've always loved all things French. Crepes, baguettes, berets, you name it. I feel like I might belong in that city.


New York City, New York

Broadway. Lady Liberty. Empire State Building. Need I say more?



Italy

I just want to see everything in this country. From the historic cities to the rolling hillsides. I feel it calling my name.


No comments:

Post a Comment