Those of you who read this pathetic excuse for a blog, I'm sorry. I really did fall off the bandwagon.
See, I was going to be this wonderful college student who wrote a new post every week, but then I got through my first month of school and all dreams of that went down the drain.
My schedule was ridiculous. If you are currently a college student or will be in the near future take my advice, DO NOT TAKE 18 CREDITS! Seriously, killed me.
So, let me try to fill you in on the past 3 MONTHS.
In the month of October I didn't do much.
I went to some concerts and got a cool t-shirt.
I went to a few Halloween parties.
And, I questioned my choice of growing up.
In the month of November I did TOO much.
I was in the pit orchestra for our school's production of Hello Dolly. This went very well, besides my having to start wearing a wrist brace. (Playing a new instrument is tough.)
I also went on my first date of the semester! (Woo!) It was tons of fun!
And, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.
In the month of December I questioned my very existence.
I went to the Winter Formal. At the formal there was a Dancing With the Stars thing that I was involved in. I got to choreograph and do a dance with a great guy.
I finished my Fall 2013 Semester classes.
And, I took my finals which I know I couldn't have done without all my study partners. (THANK YOU!!!)
All in all, it was a great semester.
Anyway, after all finals were done, I flew back home. Good old Washington.
I have had a wonderful Christmas break where I have gotten to see old friends and get together with some new ones.
In two days, I head back to Virginia where I will start my 4th semester of college.
Happy New Year everyone!
My resolution will be to keep this blog updated, so y'all aren't left in the dark. And, I resolve to take more pictures and post them.
P.S. I cut my hair. I will try to get a picture up before school starts.
No comments:
Post a Comment