Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back in BV

Meant to be posted on Tuesday, September 3rd.

Well, Jess and I made it back. We are at school and we just started classes today.

On Saturday there was a Pre-Back to School Dance. (The real one is on this Saturday.) It was okay. Not very many people I knew were there and I didn't get asked to dance once. Oh well. There were a ton of new faces though. I was talking with my roommate, Courtney, and she said that the student body has to be at least 75% of new students. Crazy!

It has been cool to meet some of these new students. There is one girl I met just this morning and she has such an awesome style. She wears vintage clothing from the 50's or 60's and has red lipstick with a cat-eye eyeliner. She was really cool and very down to earth. I also met a girl at the dance that is totally my twin. She is from the same state as me and she wants to be a Music Major. Plus, she says she wants to be a Theater Minor (good luck with that). She also has played the piano for 8 years. It was funny when we first started talking because I would ask her a question and her answer would be something that I would say I would freak out because of all the similarities.

Anyway, classes started. So far everything is looking good. I believe I will really enjoy all my classes this semester.

Even Spanish...

No comments:

Post a Comment