Thursday, August 29, 2013

Headed Back

T minus 1 day till Jess and I leave for Virginia.


Yes, I'm excited to go back. I'm excited to see friends and be back on campus.

 I am a little worried about the school part though. I'm taking more credits and I'm worried about the work load. What if I can't handle it? It has been 4 months since I've written a paper or done any school work of any kind.

Anyway, let's get on to packing. Packing, ugh!!! The worst thing ever!!! Packing clothes and other essential things is hard. Jess checked to see the weight limit for our big bags and it says 50 pounds. 50 POUNDS!!! Last time it was 70. Why can't they just make up their mind? Oh well, hopefully Jess is reading it wrong and our 65ish pound bags will be acceptable.

Well, signing off for now.

-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment