I'm almost done with my second day of classes.
Wow.
This semester just started and I can already tell that it is going to be great.
Well, my resolution to take more pictures has not been satisfied yet, so I think I may try to take my camera out today and maybe post some pictures tomorrow.
In the meantime, I decided that each time I post I will add something from a "blog challenge" that I saw on Pinterest.
Here's #1: Post a picture of yourself, and 10 facts about yourself.
Fact 1: I'm the second of six children.
Fact 2: I have troubles with being clumsy. Seriously. I have paper cuts on most of my fingers all the time and I have issues walking without tripping or falling on my face.
Fact 3: When I get frustrated or angry I either play the piano or I write. Whether it's a journal page or some poetry. Both playing the piano and writing help me get those nasty emotions out.
Fact 4: I have never had a boyfriend. Shocked? Yeah, me too.
Fact 5: I'm the only child in my family who has ever broken a bone. I broke my finger when I was 2 1/2 when my older sister decided to slam a heavy metal door on it. I broke my arm on my first skiing trip because I didn't let go of the ski lift when it was time to get off. I know, I know. It's really dumb. I didn't even break my arm because I did an awesome jump or something.
Fact 6: I love baking. Cakes, cookies, bread. You name it, I will do it. Yum.
Fact 7: I'm afraid of heights. Don't know where it came from, I just know that if I get anywhere close to the side of a cliff that I start freaking out and can't really be consoled. But, I do have to say that the fear has gotten better. I can now ride airplanes without any crying, even when there is some crazy turbulence.
Fact 8: I love old movies. My favorite actress is Doris Day. If you haven't seen Pillow Talk, then you better go watch that right now.
Fact 9: I love my family. All crazy 7 of them. They are the ones who make me laugh like no other.
Fact 10: Life is great. I actually really enjoy my life, even when the times get rough and I don't feel great I still love my life. I love the people that are in my life and make it better.

No comments:
Post a Comment