Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's a Sophomore Life For Me...

So, let me tell you about my first week of school. It was wonderful!!! I enjoyed all my classes and I was hired as an accompanist for the group voice classes. I'm not getting paid with money, but I am getting 2 CREDITS!!! Woo-hoo! It rocks!

I have a pretty full schedule. Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays consist of 5 classes. Tuesdays and Thursdays did consist of only 2 classes, but now 4 because of the group voice classes. So, just a little busy.

I always see people posting pictures of there dorm rooms and I have not done that yet. Well, here are 2 that I'm willing to share. (For now.)
Ignore the messy bed.

I finally have a board full of family and friends.


Anyway, so I auditioned for the school musical this past week and I got a callback. Sadly, the cast list went up yesterday and I did not get a part. But, I'm not too wounded since my schedule is already jam-packed.

I am absolutely loving my Sophomore year so far! I have wonderful roommates!

Shelby (The Redheaded Wonder)

Courtney (The Sexy Beast)


I also happen to have some great friends up at the Lofts from last year! We have girl movie nights and just smashing times together.

Shelby and Annie smushing Justine in a hug.


The lovely Kira.

When you are a sophomore in college, laying in the hallway from exhaustion is expected.




These are not the only fabulous friends I have and I will have to devote my next post to some other lovely ladies.

Last but certainly not least, at Walmart I found MINI ICE CREAM SANDWICHES. They are seriously adorable. And, only 100 calories. (Plus, they taste good too.)


Perfect treat for right after a workout session.





1 comment: